FlexPod Datacenter integrates NetApp storage, Cisco UCS servers and Nexus fabric switches into a validated enterprise-class IT platform. Use FlexPod to deliver cloud services faster and with minimal business disruptions. Run multiple enterprise workloads on a single, flexible architecture. Speed the deployment of cloud-based data center infrastructures and business-critical applications while reducing costs, complexity, and risk.
The FlexPod Datacenter converged infrastructure includes validated designs for enterprise private clouds as well as software-defined data centers (SDDCs), unified scale-out storage, virtual desktop infrastructure, databases, secure multi-tenancy, business continuity, and data protection.
Achieve nondisruptive operations. Solution components include:
- NetApp® clustered Data ONTAP® and MetroCluster® software
- NetApp traditional and All-Flash FAS unified scale-out storage systems
- Cisco® Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS®) servers, including UCS Mini
- Cisco Nexus® 5000, 6000, 7000, and 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure
Optimize the FlexPod Datacenter converged infrastructure for a variety of mixed workloads in both virtualized and non-virtualized environments. Manage it using any system management platform.